1) Always have a spare key to the rental property. If you only have one copy of your key and you lose it, you would need to ring your property manager or a locksmith.
2) Inform your property manager if you change your phone number or if you have an additional number (e.g. landline or mobile number).
3) Answer your phone or reply to text messages. Tradespeople are instructed to contact you to gain access to the property. If you don't answer your phone or reply to text messages, then tradespeople cannot go to the property for repairs.
4) Keep a copy of MDG Property Management Ltd.'s bank account number and remember to use your last name and tenant number as reference. If there is no reference then the payment will not be credited as payment from you.
5) Inform your property manager of maintenance issues. If there are maintenance issues and you do not inform your property manager, then damages maybe be charged to you.
6) Contact your property manager during business hours only unless it's a valid emergency.