1) A ceramic hob cooktop scraper. You can buy one at Noel Leeming for $10.99 (as of July 2014).
2) A ceramic hob cleaner. You can buy this at Pak N Save.
3) A ceramic hob protector. You can buy this at Pak N Save.
See photos of the three items below.
Directions for cleaning the hob:
1) At a low angle use the scraper to remove spills and burnt and hardened oil on the hob.
2) Make sure that the surface is cool.
3) Apply the ceramic hob cleaner sparingly onto the surface.
4) Rub well with a clean paper towel.
5) Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a clean paper towel.
6) Spread the protector sparingly on the surface.
7) Rub well with a clean paper towel.
8) Polish with a clean, dry cloth.